Our llama, Bluff is due to have her cria between now and the end of April. You can tune in and check on her progress! Please keep the following in mind while viewing;
- We are on the premises at all times and check on her frequently. Chances are if you see something, we are already aware of it.
- Bluff has been moved to our heated garage so that we can observe her during the night.
- During the day, Bluff will be outside with the other llamas so don't be alarmed if she is not in view.
- We will summon our veterinarian only if and when we feel there is a need to do so.
- Bluff is not new to the birthing process having delivered 3 babies in the past. Therefore, we are expecting an uneventful delivery.
- Every effort has been made to make our mama llama comfortable and to reduce stress.